Monday, May 25, 2009

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Today I join my countrymen in remembering and celebrating a most holy day, MEMORIAL DAY. Although not a religious holiday, Memorial Day conjures a spirit of reverence and gratitude that is akin to that of worshipping God. I am grateful for the men and women who serve to protect the US and other countries; for those who have sacrificed so much to serve the right of freedom. Because of their commitment to something greater than themselves, I get to choose how to spend each moment of my life. Today at 3pm you can join other Americans in a National Moment of Remembrance for all those who have fallen.
Jesus said to his disciples,
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."
John 15:13
Countdown to Remembrance

No comments: